blog header

blog header

Saturday 12 November 2011

Meaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

Well, it's been a long time since I last posted on this blog but the Fimm have not been far from my mind. About a month ago my good lady expressed an interest in painting some miniatures, of course I leapt at the suggestion! I hadn't intended to have a Meargh for my clan jus yet, since it would be a mighty Fimir army indeed that would include the venerable queen of the tribe! However this seemed like a good opportunity to have a go at one.

I wanted to continue the Dark Crystal theme and so decided to draw on the UrRu for my Meargh figure, after all, the only Fimir with hair would be a suitable use for those hairy mystics! I also liked the idea of the Meargh having four arms, and sculpting in all the spirals on the coat seemed like it'd be fun. Here's the unpainted result:





I have a character in mind for the Meargh of my clan, and it may be that this figure ends up not fitting that background, but good to at least have a trial run on a fimmy hag queen!
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. great idea and savage realization, you've captured both cultures so successfully, looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's