blog header

blog header

Saturday 31 December 2011

Fimm Slaver number two on his way!

Ahah! I have purchased, at a very reasonable buy-it-now price, a classic 28mm Fimir to lead my second unit of Shearl into battle... joy of joys! That's all the classic models I want in my army now (unless the dark crystal models should chance to crop up!). Shame he won't be here and painted on time to join my force for their first skirmish on monday, but he's such a lovely model he deserves a very thorough paint job!

This isn't the exact figure I have just acquired, but the same model:

 Since this one went on ebay for £50 I reckon the price I got was very fair indeed! Now to sell the classic Meargh I acquired for a similarly reasonable price.... I hope the re-launch of GW Fimir will spark an interest
and not deter people from buying the classic figures!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's