blog header

blog header

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Fianna Fimm- modelling done

I've finished sculpting the heads etc. onto the resin castings I took from my original Fianna Fimm sculpts. Now the unit is almost complete (except for painting) save for the unit leader who is going to be based on Skek-Ung the Garthim Master. I particularly like the strolling piper!


Here's the unit as it stands, with unit filler included... the trial stone! I've decided to leave the Ciatdel Fimir with this unit for the time being, he was floating around a little aimlessly before and looks pretty nice in the front rank. Guess I'd better give him some tribal tattoos then.



The unit filler next to the Standard Bearer, I think someone's spent too long on the tanning bed! Better tone her down a bit methinks.



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Looking good - I do like the Strolling piper (good name for a pub that too!)

    ReplyDelete

Fimm McCool's

Fimm McCool's